SS Dash

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Swatchvy, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Swatchvy

Swatchvy Rockstar

Does anyone know where i can get an ss stle dash from that doesnt cost a ton. I love the way the gauges look on those, the white and different lettering looks awesome and i have wanted one for quite some time. Thanks in advance.:great:

2. muddmonkey

muddmonkey Member

google is your friend:great:

3. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider Rockstar 100 Posts

you might luck up at a local junkyard.

4. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

They are all over ebay.. quick question... would this be a quick plug and play or does the cluster need to programed for your truck?

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

There are plug-in play,but they do need to be reprogrammed for the correct Mileage.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Not to side track this thread, but I thought he was talking about the SS dash overlays?? I have never had to reprogram anything when doing an overlay, I don't think he wanted to replace the whole cluster. :neutral: US SPEEDO and NU IMAGE have some of the best looking dash overlays in my opinion, here is a white overlay and you can get different color backgrounds for them. Here is a link:

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.a...rim&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=3674

7. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good point Amy,I just thought that he was looking for the Whole Dash Cluster??

8. Swatchvy

Swatchvy Rockstar

I guess i should have been more specific, it doesnt matter whether its a new cluster or an overlay, im just looking for that look. Thanks for clearing that up.:great:

9. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

also blackcatcustom.com has some really bad ass stuff too.

Where do you get them reprogrammed at?

10. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

ebay has them all
    trust me i just bought an escalade one and a denali cluster too..

you just got to reprogram it at the dealer..... 80 buks