1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SS Dash

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Swatchvy, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Swatchvy

Swatchvy Rockstar

Does anyone know where i can get an ss stle dash from that doesnt cost a ton. I love the way the gauges look on those, the white and different lettering looks awesome and i have wanted one for quite some time. Thanks in advance.:great:
  2. muddmonkey

muddmonkey Member

google is your friend:great:
  3. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider Rockstar 100 Posts

you might luck up at a local junkyard.
  4. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

They are all over ebay.. quick question... would this be a quick plug and play or does the cluster need to programed for your truck?
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

There are plug-in play,but they do need to be reprogrammed for the correct Mileage.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Not to side track this thread, but I thought he was talking about the SS dash overlays?? I have never had to reprogram anything when doing an overlay, I don't think he wanted to replace the whole cluster. :neutral: US SPEEDO and NU IMAGE have some of the best looking dash overlays in my opinion, here is a white overlay and you can get different color backgrounds for them. Here is a link:

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.a...rim&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=3674
  7. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good point Amy,I just thought that he was looking for the Whole Dash Cluster??
  8. Swatchvy

Swatchvy Rockstar

I guess i should have been more specific, it doesnt matter whether its a new cluster or an overlay, im just looking for that look. Thanks for clearing that up.:great:
  9. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

also blackcatcustom.com has some really bad ass stuff too.

Where do you get them reprogrammed at?
  10. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

ebay has them all
    trust me i just bought an escalade one and a denali cluster too..

you just got to reprogram it at the dealer..... 80 buks