1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SS front Bumper for 06 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by lilt1986, Jan 18, 2009.

1. lilt1986

lilt1986 New Member

Does anyone know a good place to get a SS front bumper for my 06 silverado
  2. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

I believe i have seen one on stylintrucks.com but not for sure, just a hint though, aftermarket parts like that tend to have waves in them and dont always work quite right. Try calling a top rated body shop and see what they can order for you from their dealers, or they may tell you that it only comes from the factory
  3. GM_lover

GM_lover New Member

this store has brand new OEM parts including front bumbers some of them are even already painted for your truck!their great deals im willing to bet my ride that you wont find a better deal anywhere!

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/SAE-Parts-Store

give it a look and let me know if it helps you
  4. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

i would be really careful for what an ebay store says is "OEM", call a quality body shop and ask them
  5. Never Enough

Never Enough New Member

Dont buy a cheap knock off. The Street Scenes bumper is a very nice product. We just installed one on a local guys truck about three weeks ago. The quality was amazing and there werent any flaws in it. Fit great too!