SSShhh Ok Winter is over.. It's Race time!!!!! Who's watching?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 20, 2011.

Newest Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Got 'er all set up my new 46 in LED Tv, 5.1 sound set up, food and drink close by....... [​IMG] Ready to see some Race'in!!!!! [​IMG]

LET'S GO RAC'IN!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
  2. lancer

lancer New Member 100 Posts

Got #88 up on the 65"er!!!! GO JR!!!!
  3. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not a big Earnhardt fan, but am rooting for Jr. to win this one.
  4. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Got the race up on my new LED LCD 55" er and loving it! Did I see correctly that the Ram 3500 has 800 foot lbs??
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thats what they said in the commercial.
  6. drillbit26

drillbit26 New Member 100 Posts

just got home from work and am tuning in on my 50in. I am a Jr. fan but over the last couple years have really started to pull for McMurray also. Love my chevy's not to mention bass pro
  7. drillbit26

drillbit26 New Member 100 Posts

hate it for Jr. but have to say that was pretty cool for trevor bane
  8. lancer

lancer New Member 100 Posts

...........x2
  9. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

:grrrrrr:Well if winter is over then why did i just see a county snow plow just bury the front of my driveway with a foot of fresh white stuff?
  10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

There hasn't been a "race" at Daytona since they started restricting the engines, and Nascar hasn't had "racing" since tv started running the show. I used to go to Charlotte, Dover, Martinsville and Richmond twice a year in the late '80's early "90's and towards the end it got painful to watch, caution flags for hot dog wrappers. And now caution flags so Jimmie Johnson can catch up, and Competition cautions, that's a good one, I haven't watched since the days of Davey Allison and Alan Kulwicki, Hearing Bill Elliot make up 2 laps under green in the Firecracker 400 at Daytona, now that was racing! (I said hearing because that race used to be taped for tv, you had to listen to the radio to hear it live in those days!)