1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

stacking leveling kits?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Kuntryboy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member

Looks good but i would never do that..

2. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy New Member

damn that looks perfect as far as height but yea those cv's look like they are screamin. how much can just the 5100's give as far as lift?
  3. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy New Member

What y'all think of the ready lift 4" kit? I really like this one after reading all about it on their website. Thanks
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm not sure about the Readylift, but as long as you are doing some research, check out Rancho's kit as well. Several of us here have the kit and are very pleased with it, and it will actually provide a lift greater than 4". Mine ended up being slightly over 5" but some have reported results being up close to 6".
  5. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The ReadyLift 4" has really bad LCA angles but I have seen them new in box on ebay for 600ish but still considered a level kit not a lift.

Like Mike said, I got 5 1/2 out of my Rancho and could not be happier with the kit.
  6. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy New Member

after talking to some local guys that actually run the stacked rough country bottom spacer with a daystar top 2'' spacer, they say the angles are not that bad and that it rides great. one of them doesnt even have a diff drop and he says its been working fine for about 10k miles. havnt seen it in person but i doubt he would be lying.
  7. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

:no:..........
  8. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

CST makes a 4.5" spindle. Will give u height and keep correct geometry. Easy on the wallet too!
  9. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy New Member

arent those for 2wd's only?
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

through CST suspension. Bout $700 the last time I priced them