1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Stanley cup playoffs

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Burden33, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Just wondering on who else is watch the play offs tonight and whop are you guys cheering for. LETS GO RANGERS

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'll be watching for sure. So far it's been pretty exciting. I love the Bruins and my other half is a Red Wings fan. I usually get a chance to go to a game or two and have even been to a couple playoff game 7's (one went into double OT) but no luck with getting tickets this year.

BostonBruinsLogo.gif

3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Im a Buffalo Sabres season ticket holder and kinda check out some other games once in a while but was so disappointed with my team this year Im giving up my seasons (for a lot of cash I might add) and not paying close attention. I like the way the redwings do things so wouldnt mind seeing them go far.

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I live near Nashville so I'm pulling for the Preds to make a deep run. They're playing very well right now. Chance to close out the series vs Detroit tomorrow.

5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm following it, as usual, but can't watch many of the games unless they're late games. I've always been a kings fan, but honestly, that only started because my dad is a leafs fan and everytime the leafs come to LA they seem to struggle, no matter how bad the kings are or how good the leafs are. It's just fun to give them crap. Honestly, the only team I explicitly root for is the Lakers. For all other sports I'm a fan in general and not tied to a specific team.

6. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Bruins are making me nervous already, but we'll see what happens.

7. Brews

Brews Rockstar

Go Blues!!!

8. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

ABC....Anyone But the Canucks

9. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Now this guy knows whats on the. Go

10. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Figured you might enjoy these, Burden33