Stanley cup playoffs

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Burden33, Apr 18, 2012.

1. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Well, I am a Canucks fan, but they are done.

My other team is the Blackhawks. I also like the Rangers. I have been a Rangers fan since Brad Park, Tim Horton, Rod Gilbert and Eddie Giacomin played for them.

2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

That made my day. Thanks for the post. Im hoping coyotes put out the hawks

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love the Crosby pic, so true. As a long time Flyers fan, I agree 100%. :)
    I hope the Flyers play the Rangers, but they have to get past Ottawa first. I think that will be the best series of the playoffs if they meet.

4. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Boston loses 7 game series, at home no less, to the Capitals. Good. And Tim Thomas was horrible. Even better. I hate the Bruins.

My teams now are the Rangers and the Devils. Dream Stanley Cup would be those two for me, this year anyway. If I have to pick in that matchup, I have to go with the Rangers (because I like them more).

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Well, my team is out, but I'll still be watching things are looking good for the Rangers. Rangers VS Flyers should be a good series.

6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Rangers vs flyers?? Dont you mean rangers vs capitals

7. Als09Sierra

I hope they both make it to the E Conf finals!

8. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Whoa this thread needs a bump!!! So LA sets a new record for fewest games needed to get to the finals (since the best of 7 format was adopted) Who saw that coming?? And as much as a like Marty, I think i wanna see a ranger vs kings final!!

9. Als09Sierra

I can't root for either East team, and with a few ex Flyers on LA, I can root for them in the finals. I just hope Marty retires this year, he's been a Flyers killer for too long.

10. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Lol he has been one of the best! I grew up in Michigan...so naturally lol. My team went out in the first round. I am a fan of all the original 6 teams. And I like LA just because of their run this year, it's a cool story, under dogs stickin it to teams. In the end though I want the rangers to bring it home.