1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stanley cup playoffs

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Burden33, Apr 18, 2012.

1. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Well, I am a Canucks fan, but they are done.

My other team is the Blackhawks. I also like the Rangers. I have been a Rangers fan since Brad Park, Tim Horton, Rod Gilbert and Eddie Giacomin played for them.
  2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

That made my day. Thanks for the post. Im hoping coyotes put out the hawks
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love the Crosby pic, so true. As a long time Flyers fan, I agree 100%. :)
    I hope the Flyers play the Rangers, but they have to get past Ottawa first. I think that will be the best series of the playoffs if they meet.
  4. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Boston loses 7 game series, at home no less, to the Capitals. Good. And Tim Thomas was horrible. Even better. I hate the Bruins.

My teams now are the Rangers and the Devils. Dream Stanley Cup would be those two for me, this year anyway. If I have to pick in that matchup, I have to go with the Rangers (because I like them more).
  5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Well, my team is out, but I'll still be watching things are looking good for the Rangers. Rangers VS Flyers should be a good series.
  6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Rangers vs flyers?? Dont you mean rangers vs capitals
  7. Als09Sierra

I hope they both make it to the E Conf finals!
  8. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Whoa this thread needs a bump!!! So LA sets a new record for fewest games needed to get to the finals (since the best of 7 format was adopted) Who saw that coming?? And as much as a like Marty, I think i wanna see a ranger vs kings final!!
  9. Als09Sierra

I can't root for either East team, and with a few ex Flyers on LA, I can root for them in the finals. I just hope Marty retires this year, he's been a Flyers killer for too long.
  10. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Lol he has been one of the best! I grew up in Michigan...so naturally lol. My team went out in the first round. I am a fan of all the original 6 teams. And I like LA just because of their run this year, it's a cool story, under dogs stickin it to teams. In the end though I want the rangers to bring it home.