Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Started some interior mods......

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sstoner911, Mar 13, 2011.

1. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice. Looks 100 times better than the stock headliner.

3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Very cool. I want to try my hand at some interior mods this spring/ summer.

4. sstoner911

I am using a local car/boat interior shop. He also does custom seats for motorcycles and ATV's but for the most part he does auto stuff....I would bet most places could handle these types of mods as they do it every day.

The sun visors are tricky so you want someone who has done them for a few years. They dont just wrap the sunvisor but open it up at the seams along the edges and then wrap them.

I wanted to do something to the dash but the labor cost to just pull the dash apart is more than the cost of covering the dash parts!

5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Looks really good!Are you buying the seats or is your shop going to reupholster yours?

6. sstoner911

The shop I use wants $1500 to do the seats in the OEM 2 tone colors. I may look in to Katzkin also...

7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I like the contrast between the pillars and the headliner. Really looks great. I have thought of doing my headliner myself (I helped my brother do the headliner in his 'stang twice. Once checkerboard and then black suede). Can't wait to see the seats. Maybe for $1500 they would put a custom logo on them for you or something to set it apart.
    Also on the dash- could you remove it yourself and drop it off for a day and then do the install yourself. To save 50% it may be worth it to do the uninstall/install yourself. Anyways truck looks awesome, nice monitors as well.

8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Please let us know what you end up doing with the seats and how much it cost you!

9. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's the s#!t right there, it looks fantastic. X2 on the 2-tone, really looks sharp.

10. sstoner911

Ya I may see about pulling all the dash parts myself.... all the shops say its not hard just time consuming. Maybe after i do the seats I ll tackle that!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I will! Thats my next step....well maybe right after I get headers!