1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Starting thursday night!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by lancer, Nov 2, 2010.

1. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

i was waiting for my dad to get his truck done enough to get it out of his garage (has all the air compressors and HEAT!!) but a friend of mine just called and said for $150 i can rent his shop which is across the street from my house and he will help me do it. shop has a lift and all the tools you can think of. so instead of doing my lift alittle here little there we are going to start on it thursday night and hopefully have it done but saturday morning!!!!!! now i'm soo ready for thursday to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

1 more day.......:great:
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can't wait to see this puppy!
  4. lancer

ya i'm getting excited now that i know i'm getting started on it. hopefully by saturday morning it will be done, othere than the exhaust re-routed and the alignment. i'll try and make some time and get some pictures takin while we are working on it.
  5. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid New Member

Hahaha, I totally know that feeling of just wanting to bail on everything else and start on your project NOW! Take lots of pictures along the way, can't wait to see it when she's done.
  6. normal_deviation

normal_deviation New Member

I let my "friends" use my shop for free, no charge...... a couple nights of buddy bonding over a few beers is much more valuable than $150.00 IMHO ..... definately post some pics when done!
  7. lancer

well its not excatcly "his" shop. its his grandpas farm shop and he'll work on it while i'm at work friday and hopefully we'll finish it up friday night so $150 don't sound to bad to me!
  8. lancer

finished up the truck this morning. worked on it thursday night and friday. got the skid plates and tires on today. now i just gotta get it to the alignment shop to get the tires balanced, aligned, and the exhaust re-routed and put the front driveshaft back in. i'll get some pictures up here pretty soon!!!!!
  9. lancer

here are some start to finish..............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Where's the finished???!!! I wanna see!