1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Staying loyal to the bow tie!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by McClintoc, Sep 25, 2013.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hey all,

Been out of town for a few days - more like out of state. My company sent me up to Colorado to facilitate some construction work we have been doing due to all the recent flooding. I flew from Dallas into Denver last Friday and my company hooked me up with a mid-sized SUV as my rental vehicle. When I got to the rental lot I was allowed to choose my own. The pickings were slim: all they had were a VW Toureg, a Nissan Murano and 2 Chevy Equinoxes - one silver and one black. I chose the black Equinox and have enjoyed it this whole time. The stereo system and rear camera have come in handy quite a lot. I'll be bummed when I turn it in tomorrow but at least I'll be going home!
  2. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

Don't you mean the Chevy Captiva? I was under the impression that the Captiva was only for rentals as to keep the Equinox from having that rental car stigma?
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

No, it's an Equinox. I'm not sure what the "rental car" stigma is. Rental car companies use almost every car made so what does it matter if a particular model is or isn't a rental.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Did you get any pics of this trip?