Staying loyal to the bow tie!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by McClintoc, Sep 25, 2013.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Hey all,

Been out of town for a few days - more like out of state. My company sent me up to Colorado to facilitate some construction work we have been doing due to all the recent flooding. I flew from Dallas into Denver last Friday and my company hooked me up with a mid-sized SUV as my rental vehicle. When I got to the rental lot I was allowed to choose my own. The pickings were slim: all they had were a VW Toureg, a Nissan Murano and 2 Chevy Equinoxes - one silver and one black. I chose the black Equinox and have enjoyed it this whole time. The stereo system and rear camera have come in handy quite a lot. I'll be bummed when I turn it in tomorrow but at least I'll be going home!
  2. stchman

stchman Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Don't you mean the Chevy Captiva? I was under the impression that the Captiva was only for rentals as to keep the Equinox from having that rental car stigma?
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

No, it's an Equinox. I'm not sure what the "rental car" stigma is. Rental car companies use almost every car made so what does it matter if a particular model is or isn't a rental.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Did you get any pics of this trip?