Steering box bolts and low pressure line size ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by JTWard, Jun 11, 2016.

1. JTWard

JTWard Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Does anyone know the size and length of the low pressure return line on my 88 K5 Blazer ? I'm looking to get a braided replacement line, not too sure who manufactures this type of line, but I also want to replace the steering box bolts with a Grade 8 set. Mine keep coming loose. I already welded in the frame support kit that is sold by LCM and it works pretty nice. But I need to know this details first. Thank you !

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT MODERATOR Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I Don't know if this is What Your Looking For or Will Be Able to Help You??.....Below is The Steering Box Low Pressure Return Line, for Your 88" K5 Blazer.....its Shows the Diameter and Length.....;)

[​IMG]

A/C Delco
    Part # 36359060
    Length (In) 39.25
    End 1 Diameter (in) .375
    End 1 Type I.D. Hose
    End 2 Diameter (in) .375
    End 2 Type I.D. Hose

JTWard likes this.
  3. JTWard

Thanks Mike, That's just what I needed.

Thank you !

99'HEARTBEAT likes this.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT MODERATOR Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your Welcome....:cool:

5. JTWard

I want to replace the steering gear box bolts. Anyone know the size of the 4 bolts ? on a 1988 K5 blazer 5.7 liter gas V8. BTW I had the support plates welded in at the stress SANY0177.JPG point on the chassis @ the steering box local. They are the kit sold by LMC and were no problem to put in and welded on.