Steering issues only can turn left

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Dirtyboy02, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Dirtyboy02

Dirtyboy02 New Member

Just bought me a 85 k10 half ton with 10" lift 37s and 22s and 89k original miles on it clean as clean can be but had steering all torn apart when i got and i bought the drop bar for the steering and then had to buy a 3" spacer also so that the linkage from the steering box wasnt on such a bind and got that all in yesterday and can't turn right still idk if the newer steerin column wasnt put on correctly or if the power steering pump is messed up?

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. I am unable to help you with your problem but someone here will be able to help. :glasses:

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

maybe the gear box was not centered when you hooked it all up. It may have been all the way right already when you installed everything.

4. Dirtyboy02

Dirtyboy02 New Member

Yea i thought that too i never stuck the column in the truck but thats what made sense to me too just thought id get a second opinion, does anyone know where u can buy led tailights for my 85?

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would start a new thread for the tail light question

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

****Thread moved to correct section****

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:

Any luck?