1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Steering wheel buttons / 4X4 / AC button lights

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by aboston, Dec 16, 2009.

1. aboston

aboston Member

Do all of the buttons on an 06 GMC SLE 2500 have lights behind them, or is it only the "seek" buttons? Those are the only ones that are lit. Also, the 4X4 buttons are not lit, and the AC button is dark. I just got the truck today, and while driving it home in the dark, I noticed these buttons disappeared! I am guessing the AC light is just burned out, but I am unsure about the other buttons. Maybe if one of you guys notice next time you are in you rig?

Thanks
  2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

as far as i know they were all lit at one point in time..they just have a bad habit of burning out..ive got several that are out on my truck and its more trouble than its worth to try and replace the LED lights so ive just learned to live with it