1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Steering Wheel Desk Tray

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by auzivision, Oct 28, 2010.

1. auzivision

auzivision New Member

2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yeah uhh no thanks, i dont do enough writing in my car to need one, and the center console is plenty large enough
  3. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member 100 Posts

What he said! :)
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I need a personal assistant to ride with me and record my musings and thoughts. I can't exactly write while crusing down the interstate... Maybe I can just get a digital recorder or something...
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That thing is silly.Looks like something they would sell on tv for 19.99..............but wait if you act now we'll send you 2 for the price of 1.
  6. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ha ha, it's hard enough boinking my gf when we're driving down the road. How the h*ll do you expect me to write?

Did you guys see the pictures of all the pileups that were on that page? Isn't that kind of counter-productive to show accident pics on the same page as that writing pad? ha ha

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

LOL Bomber...

But Wait, if you buy 2 then we could each have one!!:rofl:
  7. troutbug

troutbug Member 100 Posts

Haha..that's what happens when you let customers post their own product pics!! Those pileups are pretty intense!!
  8. auzivision

auzivision New Member

Looks like this spoof flew over a few heads. It was meant to be humorous. If you didn’t read the reviews or look at the pictures, you totally missed the point.

A couple of the highly rated reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/AutoExec-WM-0...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

These worked great in the cockpit for our tanscontinental flights!, November 4, 2009

My copilot and I both used these during our "daily grind" transcontinental flights from San Diego to Minneapolis. We had to modify them a bit to fit snug against the instrument panels (when we bought them we didn't realize the planes we fly don't have steering wheels!), but in the end it did the job. With our laptops firmly in place we were able to focus our attention on what really mattered, participating in raids with our WoW clan. During our last flight we were so immersed in trying to take down Eranikus that we overshot Minneapolis by a full hour and a half before some annoying flight attendant interrupted us, babbling something about "FAA and F16 fighters."

We'll definitely use this product again at our next gig, whatever and whenever that happens to be...

Wow is this thing great! I use it as a "mini-bar" when the friends and I go out to the bars. I can quickly fix multiple shots of tequila for myself and the friends as we drive from one bar to the next. We also discovered that if you place a pillow on top of it and turn on the cruise control you can catch quick naps on the interstate. If you swerve to the left or right the rumble strips on the road wake you up in plenty of time before you get into trouble. I can now take longer trips without being tired!

Also, i am now dating a midget and she fits nicely on the steering wheel desk which allows us to experiment sexually while driving. This thing is like WD-40 or duct tape, it is a million and one uses
    Way too many funny photos:

Many of the images and commentary is also worth viewing:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-m...ZGIA8/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0

That fact that almost nobody (5 out of 6 replies on this forum) got it is kind of funny too. It was posted under games & humor and not meant to be taken so seriously.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  9. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

lol, I DID look at the pictures. I didn't bother to read the reviews because I was sure BigBomber was going to buy two for the $19.95 & generously give me one. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of U.P.S. right now to see if it arrives, or if Bomberman was just shootin me through the grease.
  10. vms4evr

vms4evr New Member 100 Posts

You have to read the comments it's the most entertaining part of it. Cause you know some dumbazz is thinking how they can get more done WHILE driving with this... ;-)