ok guys, I didn't want to start a thread for this so am posting it here: Please, take care of yourself this Christmas. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by azzholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and sh*t like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents. This message is sent by someone who cares about your well being.