Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Stephan's PSA

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by stephan, Dec 20, 2010.

1. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

ok guys, I didn't want to start a thread for this so am posting it here:

Please, take care of yourself this Christmas.
    A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by azzholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and sh*t like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.

This message is sent by someone who cares about your well being.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Tough rocks!
    New thread started on your behalf.:na:

3. stephan

rofl Patrick.. I wish I had the stats on the number of women who cruise down the freeway at 75mph putting on their makeup & running people off the road lol...

4. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

have a safe one guys! i guess i better layoff the Monster and coffee...hahaha! Merry Xmas!

5. jwco5.3

jwco5.3 Rockstar 100 Posts

First forum I've ever been on worried about my personal safety. GMTC FTW. Thanks Stephan.:glasses:

6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Easier said than done laying off the Monsters!! *as I am drinking one right now*

Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas!

7. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cellphones and texting-
    A woman in a spanking new Mercedes gently rear ended me at a redlight 1 month ago-
    Guess what she was doing?
    No damage despite my driving the Prius- not the Suburban.
    Yeah, she was screwing around with her phone.
    Charlie

8. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Others see this as a very non-selfish and caring move on Stephan's part. I see it being very selfish on his part-he doesn't want us to die because then he wouldn't have anyone to talk to any more!!!! ;)

But in all seriousness, do be careful out there guys. Even if you are "ok" to drive, there are so many check points that getting a DUI is a serious possibility, not to mention the inherent risks involved with driving impaired. BE SAFE (and always use a condom :) )

9. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:party:MERRY X-MAS back to all and A HALLELHULJA to Stephan on this ...LMAO !!! hahaha:rofl:

10. stephan

Funny stuff Kid. Yep it's selfish on my part to want all of you to survive, & for the exact reason you stated lol.. I'm especially worried about you out there on the islands. I don't remember Hawaiis' DUI stats but half the cast that was shooting that movie got DUIs on the way to & from the sets, soooo you better brush up on your denfensive driving skills.
    :)
    I think we all gotta stop drinking the bottled water. I stopped drinking that crap 8 years ago & haven't gotten a ticket since