1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stereos interchangable [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Equinox Forum (GMC Terrain)' started by EEKquinox, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EEKquinox

EEKquinox New Member

I have a 2005 equinox LT and the CD player has just stopped working and will not accept any CD's. (anyone else have this problem?) Since the player isnt MP3 compatible, i was thinking of buying another newer factory Equinox stereo that can play MP3's. Are all equinox cd players interchangeable between the years 2005-2008 or did the connectors change?
  2. mehoff400

mehoff400 New Member

i dont see why this wouldn't work but i'm sure you can go to the dealer and get a pic of the radio's and the connectors and make sure they are the same
  3. jessb_55

jessb_55 New Member

did

did you ever find out if they were interchangable? I would like to add a newer unit that has a aux in on the front!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.