GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Sticker / Decal idea ~ ROTM Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by BrownPats420, Jan 25, 2012.

1. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member

I was thinking we should have a GM Truck Club Ride of the Month sticker for contestants who win the ride of the month. I don't know if this has been done already but just an idea to throw out there.:idea:
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Inexpensive and attention grabbing. Good idea
  3. SuthrnZ71

SuthrnZ71 New Member

That is a cool idea!
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Bessides the obvious it would make you sit taller in the seat
  5. SuthrnZ71

SuthrnZ71 New Member

:lol: ______
  6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Especially when you got that at one of our meets
  7. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member

better then leaning over the console I guess "riding dirty" lol
  8. chevybulldog6

chevybulldog6 New Member

I think this is a great idea. I am not a fan of a lot of decals/stickers but I would be proud to sport a GM Truck Club decal on my truck. It is also a great way to spread the word and get even more members to join the wonderful world that is GM Truck Club!
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Somewhat old thread I know but based off some of the responses I'm guessing there's not a forum sticker/decal to start with? Doesn't have to be anything fancy (the one for my Camaro club is a pretty simple one that just has the site name styled in the same manner as how it is on the actual logo for the site). I don't know anyone who does decals but I bet I could play on photoshop and come up with something while I have nothing else to do on the weekends LOL. If there's any support for the idea I may see what I can come up with. I have a few ideas but I'm also open to suggestions if this makes it past the "what if?" stage. Now that I'm getting more active again I'd be more than happy to help.
  10. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

I dont plan on winning ROTM anytime soon, but definitely would sport a ROTM sticker from GMTC on Truck Norris if I won :) Lets do it!
  11. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Great idea...........
  12. silverhobey

silverhobey New Member

great idea, would be great advertising also. If I ever got ROTM, you bet I would be proud to
    show it off and support the club. Many guys at my work are going to try to get on-line and
    check out the site!!!!!!!
  13. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

This is a great idea, but it would be nice if we could figure out a way for someone else to take over the stickers. Anyone interested, let me know.
  14. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

What do you mean by someone else taking over the stickers?
  15. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Steve, you and I have been talking about stickers, calenders, swag, clothes and... stuff for months.. Just let me take care of the stickers; GMTC ROTM and the GMTC Club sticker, you know I would get it organized fast and the members would get them right away. Other members will agree with me, that they know I can get it done :D !!

PM me if you want to talk details...
  16. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

I could have sworn I'd already posted here. Perhaps I did and just missed over my own name. Or maybe Steve just deleted it on a drunken site admin rage one night. :neutral:

I love the ROTM sticker idea. Should I ever get my truck to the point I can even be in the running, I would wear that thing proudly. And that's coming from soneone who NEVER puts anything like that on their truck. (Though I did just order the club sticker, so I guess I'll have to retract that previous statement soon.)
  17. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm very tempted to play with some ideas I have on photoshop when I have a little extra time to tackle it.
  18. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Person who took over sending out the stickers should be based in the US to control costs, it gets even more complex when dealing with merch of any type as 95% of the orders would go to the US.
  19. pmf608

pmf608 New Member

That's a fair point. My thought on it is that if Erica were in charge of Canadian orders, that could potentially simplify them a bit. I know there were some issues with getting my decal up here... of course that could have just been the mail system sucking too, since my last eBay purchase shipped USPS from Washington state and went to New York only to come back west after it crossed the border...
  20. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Steve it may be a viable idea to actually let an outside vendor handle all merchandise sold. Farm out the sale and receive a percentage of the sales. This way you could offer a larger variety of items like hoodies, t-shirts, hats, mugs, stickers....etc.etc.etc. I'm pretty sure if these were available with an easy access link on the site the sales would be fairly good. Instead of being overwhelmed with all these orders, let someone that specializes in this field. Just a suggestion but I think it's a valid one.