1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sticker / Decal idea ~ ROTM Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by BrownPats420, Jan 25, 2012.

1. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Great idea...........
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

great idea, would be great advertising also. If I ever got ROTM, you bet I would be proud to
    show it off and support the club. Many guys at my work are going to try to get on-line and
    check out the site!!!!!!!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is a great idea, but it would be nice if we could figure out a way for someone else to take over the stickers. Anyone interested, let me know.
  4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

What do you mean by someone else taking over the stickers?
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Steve, you and I have been talking about stickers, calenders, swag, clothes and... stuff for months.. Just let me take care of the stickers; GMTC ROTM and the GMTC Club sticker, you know I would get it organized fast and the members would get them right away. Other members will agree with me, that they know I can get it done :D !!

PM me if you want to talk details...
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I could have sworn I'd already posted here. Perhaps I did and just missed over my own name. Or maybe Steve just deleted it on a drunken site admin rage one night. :neutral:

I love the ROTM sticker idea. Should I ever get my truck to the point I can even be in the running, I would wear that thing proudly. And that's coming from soneone who NEVER puts anything like that on their truck. (Though I did just order the club sticker, so I guess I'll have to retract that previous statement soon.)
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm very tempted to play with some ideas I have on photoshop when I have a little extra time to tackle it.
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Person who took over sending out the stickers should be based in the US to control costs, it gets even more complex when dealing with merch of any type as 95% of the orders would go to the US.
  9. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's a fair point. My thought on it is that if Erica were in charge of Canadian orders, that could potentially simplify them a bit. I know there were some issues with getting my decal up here... of course that could have just been the mail system sucking too, since my last eBay purchase shipped USPS from Washington state and went to New York only to come back west after it crossed the border...
  10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Steve it may be a viable idea to actually let an outside vendor handle all merchandise sold. Farm out the sale and receive a percentage of the sales. This way you could offer a larger variety of items like hoodies, t-shirts, hats, mugs, stickers....etc.etc.etc. I'm pretty sure if these were available with an easy access link on the site the sales would be fairly good. Instead of being overwhelmed with all these orders, let someone that specializes in this field. Just a suggestion but I think it's a valid one.