Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sticker / Decal idea ~ ROTM Window Sticker

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by BrownPats420, Jan 25, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Lol.. why would you need a shot lock down here?? this is texas.. we still have guns in our back windows.

and yes it is very true. I10 is 80 from out of austin all the way to el paso. I20 is 80 from Monahans, TX to El Paso. And they just changed it to where we no longer have night time speed limits on all Texas highways, makes it very nice. Otherwise it is 70 or 75 (with the exception of big cities)
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, I've had a few people trying to convince me to relocate to that area once I get done with my contract here. Things like the gun laws and speed limit are beginning to sway me...
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

That sure is nice! That was always annoying while driving through Texas. I wish they'd bump the regular interstates up to 75 in Oklahoma like they do on the Turnpikes. Sure is nice with the 65mph speed limits even on most of the rural 2 lane roads though!
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

And here I've been happy in Cali and WA when I've been in an area where it's 70. Granted, I'm usually closer to 80 at that point anyway, but 80 being legal would mean much less scanning the mirrors.