Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Stickers in the back window??

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Pflor86, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Pflor86

Pflor86 Rockstar

i have always rocked some stickers in my back window. usually a cat sticker because i am an excavator and a NRA sticker as my alarm system along with a few others... trying to decide if i should put some stickers in the back window of my new truck??

who rocks some stickers in the back window if so what are they?

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I dont usually put stickers in the only one that i have in there right now is my NRA sticker...

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

NRA and Don't Tread on Me.

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I've got Apple, DC, K&N, and I'm gonna add my ReadyLift sticker as soon as I get my leveling kit installed. Probably gonna add about 5 more, don't want to make it look like a ricer now haha.

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]

'nuff said!!

6. GrizzlyTN

GrizzlyTN Rockstar 100 Posts

This is mine :eek:)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  7. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I want a GMTC sticker!

8. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Just a Rough Country sticker for now...the weather has been so bad! I got a K&N, Diablosport and a Red Sox sticker waiting for the good weather. :)

9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I used to have Bilstein,Viper,Line x,and Tapout decals on my back window,but took them off for that clean look.I like the way it looks better without them.

10. Pflor86

Pflor86 Rockstar

Hells bells!!! thats the best one yet