1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

still have tranny problems

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by johnpimentel72, Jan 15, 2010.

1. johnpimentel72

johnpimentel72 New Member

hi,

i've had this problem since i bought it and did a lot of things already. finally today, with my friends, i had the time to look for the electrical problem coz i occasionally use this. most of my searching said to look for the circuit from the pcm to the tccm which is a gray wire with black stripe on a 4pin black connector. however, i couldn't find the wire, it's either black or gray only without stripes and they all go down to the underside not the pcm. correct me if im wrong but is the tccm located at the back of the driver side air vent near the door? i hope somebody could post pictures where these are located so it could be a lot easier.

thank you very much.

2000 silverado auto trans 4.8l with 4 button 4x4 switch