Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stingray Chevrolet - Plant City, FL

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by cbroberts88, Jul 4, 2011.

1. cbroberts88

cbroberts88 Member

Hello all,

I recently bought my 2011 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab Z71 4x4 from Stingray Chevrolet. Overall, it was a very good buying experience. I have dealt with many car dealers and this was one of the better ones. First off, Stingray Chevrolet is the largest dealership I have ever been to. The Silverados had their own separate lot... Anyways, when I went there, the employees were very professional and helpful in trading in my 2009 Ram 1500 for a shiny new Silverado. I was given $26,000 for my truck which is actually about retail for it, which they later listed on their web site for $24,999, and I got my Silverado for about $8,000 under retail (all rebates, including USAA military pricing). I recommend this dealership to anyone!
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Sounds like you did good.