1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stock NNBS Rims and Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by ChevyBoy2009, Feb 3, 2014.

1. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member

lets see some pics of leveled NNBS silverados WITH stock rims...17s,18s,20s

Im getting new tires soon and i was curious how a bigger/wider tire would look on the stock NNBS rims(i have the 18 inch z71 rims) with my leveling kit...lets see some pics!:great:

Im thinking about going with 275/65R18 Toyo Open Country AT2's...maybe 275/70R18's??...im wanting a beefy stance
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

[​IMG]

When I get home I'll find better photos of it when she was leveled. I had 285-65-18's in this picture. I hate dirty photos but people say they've never seen it dirty so here lol.

Also here is my 275-70-18, not very "beefy" of a stance. I ordered these so I could have time to decide on what I really wanted and not have tons in a Toyo M/T. [​IMG]
  3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member

How bad did the 285s rub?...all i have is a 2" RC leveling kit
  4. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

No rubbing at all. Only at full lock in a bind did the tires touch my sway bar. Other than that no cutting of fenders to clear anything.