Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

stock wheel tire sizes

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by diastiss, Nov 29, 2010.

1. diastiss

diastiss New Member

I was wondering if there were info on the dimensions of the stock 18" wheels for a 2009 silverado 4x4 Z71. i have bfgoodwrench 265/65r/18 at duelers on now. I really like the look of my stock wheels and was really looking at my options for tires that would fit the stock wheels. I plan on getting a leveling kit with add a leaf in the rear after 36k miles once the warrenty expires bumper to bumper.

I don't see anyone here that keeps the stock wheels... wierd to me i like the chevy logo and the aluminum finish imo

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. The stock 18" wheel is 8" wide. There are alot of guys on the site running stock wheels with larger tires and leveling kits. Stick around and I'm sure you will see some.

3. diastiss

diastiss New Member

ok thanks! guess that rules nitto mud grapplers out of my options :(

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I am running stock rims and my 315/70/17s fit just fine. If you're only adding a leveling kit, the stock rims should work with most tires that fit without rubbing. Here is a link to my albums with larger pics. It's hard to see from the signature pic.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?u=37237

5. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

The 18" stock wheels look GREAT , I just added them to mine( got rid of the 17" steelies) mounted 305/60/18's

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!.I have stock 17s i plan to keep them and mount 285s on them next year.