Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Stockholm Sweden

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by RussellFidel, Aug 15, 2009.

1. RussellFidel

RussellFidel Member

i am currently on vacation in Stockholm. its alright cept for the hotel which has no A/C. i wasn't expecting much from this trip, but when we were driving i noticed many American Classic cars, i mean many. so earlier tonight as i was walkin down the main street, they had an Epic American car meet. there where all kinds of cars and trucks. the amount of American car enthusiasts really surprised me. they where parading up and down the street, doing burnouts and what not. it really felt like it was a friday night after a high school football game. just felt like sharing that with yall, i'll post pics once i upload them on my comp.

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

"Small World" isn't it? I've seen some U-tube movies of American muscle cars in Europe, but didn't know that there were that many. Thanks for sharing and have a great vacation!