Straight from the uk

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by silverado90, Apr 17, 2012.

1. silverado90

silverado90 New Member

Hiya

I'm Stephanie, 30 and the proud owner of a 90 Silverado stepside with a Texas stagecoach kit on it. It's a very unique truck in the states and I can't see myself with out it.

It's got engine problems at the minute ( have posted in the tech talk page) and need help and advice so I can get it back on the road.

Mum and dad have got a 93 day van and a 2001 Corvette c5 and my fiancé has a 60 t bird and a 59 Plymouth station wagon and we're in the middle of restoring a 52 studebaker Starliner for me. The truck has been in my family since 2000 and I've had it since 2009 and would live a Chevy panel can but can't see me selling the step side

:)

Steph x

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Stephanie, good to have you aboard. Sharp looking truck you have there. :glasses:

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

4. silverado90

silverado90 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

5. osgprometheus

osgprometheus Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the club.

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome Stephanie. No worries about selling the stepside just ship it to me and I will take care of it for you. I will treat it as my own. Oh say Hi to my boys over there and the ex.

7. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

8. silverado90

silverado90 New Member

Hi coach yeah no problem, I'll pack it up and ship it over. What are you sending back :p

Where are your boys and ex?

Steph x

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow, you've got a solid stockpile of nice vehicles going there. Welcome to the site. It's good to have you and your vehicles here. We look forward to seeing some pictures.