Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Street Biker Gang Attacks Family in Range Rover

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by reggiecab2000, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow. It just keeps piling on. I've been in groups of 4 wheelers going camping before and I get the feeling of having a group ... but we're law abiding citizens. These bikers are stopping traffic so they can do stunts.

They don't care about law ... until they get caught then they get a high profile lawyer to demand their rights.

2. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

I'd of called 911 and hope the police can make to me before these parasites catch up.

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

In an unrelated incident, I had to call 911 on Monday morning the call didn't go through. I called with my wife's phone ... Didn't go through. On both phones I called about 35 times and they sometimes got through for about 3 or 4 seconds and sometimes nothing. I ran to my neighbors house and same thing, they couldn't get through either ... except one time to give the address.

Long story short ... You can maybe count on the emergency services 99% of the time, but it doesn't hurt to have a plan of action for yourself and your family either.

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

"one of at least two off-duty undercover officers who were riding with fellow bikers that day..." So if they were off duty wouldn't that mean they were riding on their own time and not be investigating the motorcycle club? Maybe I'm reading into that statement wrong.

Man, I don't even know what to say except this is really terrible and I hope they continue to get to the bottom of all this. These are the people the SUV driver is supposed to depend on to keep him safe.

6. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

I hate that I'm associated with this.

7. dsfloyd

Yep some will do that and some will understand that this was a group of thugs.

8. ChevyFan

Of course, before the 9/11 attacks, who would have tried to stop a hijacking of an airliner? Very few. If the same thing were to happen again, everyone on board would jump in to stop it.

Before this video ... who would have dared to confront and/or try to video the events for evidence? Probably not all that many, but now we know that nothing less than the safety of our streets and the freedom from being assaulted are at stake. Maybe it's a game changer.

9. ChevyFan

Anyone still following this?

10. dsfloyd

Haven't heard much more about it. This is probably when details slow down until more charges and investigations are done