1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stripes?????

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 4.8chevysilverado07, Aug 30, 2011.

1. 4.8chevysilverado07

4.8chevysilverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm looking to put stripes on my 07 nbs silverado and was wondering if any of yall hadem and would post some pics for ideas?

thanks
  2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Hey, man. I'm not exactly sure what type of stripes you're referring to but I found a couple of pictures for you to give you an idea of how it looks. I've seen some others around the web that look a bit better but at least this should give you a starting point. As for members with stripes on their NNBS Silverados, I can't quite recall anyone in particular right now. Hope this helps!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, this last picture reminds me. There is a user here who has a similar Vortec decal on his front hood that is reflective and can really only be seen at night when light is shining on it. He may also have subtle stripes like that as well. For the life of me, I can't remember his username at the moment. If it comes back to me, I'll get back to you on that.
  3. 4.8chevysilverado07

Thanx that's about what I'm lookin for I just couldn't find a lot of Mj chevys with em
  4. Vincennes02261897

Yeah. I remember seeing at least two NNBS trucks on campus back when I was in college that had stripes. Both trucks had really subtle stripes that were just an off color of their original body paint. In my opinion, it looks best that way.
  5. 4.8chevysilverado07

I just finished em last night Ima put pics up later today
  6. Vincennes02261897

Awesome! I'm excited to see what you did!
  7. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Here are mine on the hood with the Scoop..

Attached Files:

9. 4.8chevysilverado07

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Those stripes are cool :sign0173: I really like the way they look...good call. btw, I thought Texas didn't require you to have the front tag physically displayed on the vehicle anymore (I always had mine on my passenger visor, so if I got pulled over I'd flip the visor down, never had an issue)