1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stuck on speedometer conversion

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Carcharoth, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Carcharoth

Carcharoth New Member

I am currently building my '72 Blazer. I am putting 4" springs front and rear. I am puttin' the throttled body 350, 700R4 and NP208 from my '91 Blazer into the '72 blazer. I have everything squared away but I am stuck on the speedometer. My '91 is electronic and my '72 is mechanical. I have built a few truck in the past 10 years, but this is my first time putting a fuel injected engine in an older mechanical fueled vehicle. Does anybody know of a way around my speedometer problem that wont cost me 300.00 or more dollars?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Site.......As this is the Member Introduction Section of the forum, it where you tell the other member's a little about yourself and your Ride.......Your question Regarding Speedometer Conversion, will Receive more Advice/Help under the Tech Section of the Forum.....
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! x2 on posting on the Tech Q&A (if you have not done so already), as many of us who participate in Members Intro area are not techs/mechs. I wish I could help you, but I am definitely not qualified. Good-Luck!!!
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! Definitely post in the tech sections. You will get a lot of help I am sure. Illinois really that bad?