1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

stuff not working...fuse?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by nabisco_12, Aug 22, 2013.

1. nabisco_12

nabisco_12 Member

ok so my pass window wont move, or the seat and driver seat also.... what and where to look? 03 silverado Thanks guys!!
  2. j cat

j cat Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

If the passenger window does not work I would suspect the window motor. this would be with using the master and door specific operating switches. on the seats both not working I would check for fuses.
  3. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

I was going to suggest looking for fusible links somewhere in the hot power line for those circuits. For the window - a corroded switch could cause it to stop working also.

My two cents. Hope you get it fixed.
  4. nabisco_12

nabisco_12 Member

All of it stopped working at the same time
  5. j cat

so ever time you operate your vehicle you operate the seats and passenger side window ?

I would get a volt meter and start checking fuses and also the feed to the window motor when the switch is hit.
  6. nabisco_12

nabisco_12 Member

Family of 6...you tell me lol
  7. nabisco_12

nabisco_12 Member

it was a red fuse
  8. j cat

a red fuse is 10amps. just would like to know the fuse name . the passenger window and the seats now work with the replacing of this red fuse is weird.
  9. badss98

badss98 New Member

Remove all fuses that say ecm there is one at side door fuse panel and I believe two under hood panel let sit for 10 minutes reinstall fuses and turn iginition on for 5 minutes do not start then turn off ,now start truck and u should be good to go
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Instead of doing that why not just disconnect the battery for ten minutes?