stuff that catches my eye

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by kennythewelder, Dec 26, 2016.

1. kennythewelder

kennythewelder Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

2. thegawd

thegawd Rockstar 2 Years 1000 Posts

that is some seriously sweet cars and trucks there Kenny, Very Nice!

kennythewelder likes this.
  3. kennythewelder

4. kennythewelder

5. kennythewelder

6. kennythewelder

7. kennythewelder

8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Some nice vehicles, I've owned two of the same listed from Craigslist. I had a ramp truck almost exactly the same about 4 years ago, sold for a price close to that ones asking, I know the new owner and see him often.
    The other one is the Cyclone, I bought one new in the day, I had it for sale due to a transfer to Italy with the Navy (discovered it wouldn't be practical for Europe, The Cyclone was stolen by someone that acted as a buyer and came back in the middle of the night and stole it, somewhat foolishly bought a Typhoon to replace it, brought the Typhoon to Europe and ended up trading it for a Porche 964 and the balance owed on the Typhoon. Walked away a very happy fella.

9. Hightower

Hightower New Member

Cool stuff. :cool:

I use to spend hours everyday looking at cars, trucks & motorcycles that are for sale on different collectors websites. One of my favorite places is "My Classic Garage" the MCG Market Place there is loaded with tons of killer rides of all kinds. :cool:

10. kennythewelder