sub box

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by red_chevy2000, Jul 2, 2007.

1. red_chevy2000

red_chevy2000 New Member

does anyone seen a sub box for a single cab truck i need pictures

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wecome aboard. Last thing I tried was a bazooka tube. They seem to fit in there nice. No pics sorry.

3. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro Rockstar 100 Posts

Bazookas are decent, but honestly, not even worth the small dollar amount they cost. if your from Canada, go to future shop and pick up the Pioneer shallow mount sub with a Bassworx box, sometimes you can find them on sale, i know the guy so he gave me a discount saying the box was damaged. but boy oh boy does my truck ever pound. one thing though spend the 20 bucks and buy a dynamat for the rear trim with the covers for the baby seat latches. it rattles like crazy. if your from the US i know Sony has like a whole kit sorta amp. shallow box and sub and wiring kit dont know price or where to buy but all i know is i cant get it here. but my system is plenty anyways.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cableguy

Thanks Rumpamuro! Good call. I wasn't up to date on this but good advice. :great:

5. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I have a regular cab with a 10" Punch behind the seat in a box. I mounted my amp to the cab wall behind the other seat. The box was really inexpensive (I think about $35 shipped) so let me know and I can get you a link. It is built really well. I installed everything myself. Here are some pics of my system.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Cableguy

Only problem is the passenger has to go pee alot. Pounding on the bladder like that. LOL

7. Flatman

My son likes it...he says it tickles! :shocked:

8. i dontk now if tihs will help, but i have a single cab s10 with a 15 in it

[​IMG]

9. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro Rockstar 100 Posts

thats insane. Nice setup!

10. Flatman

Wow...what kind of airspace in that box?