Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

sub system for reg cab

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by kylegillean, Jul 5, 2009.

1. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

anyone know of a good brand that sells sub woofer boxes with speakers built for my reg cab 2002 silverado?

2. jtriplett

jtriplett New Member

I don't know what your budget is, but check out pre-fab loaded enclosures from JL Audio and Kicker. Both are great quality.

3. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

price range is cheap lol i spent a lot of money on my system before and it got stolen so im prolly gonna go for ebaying stuff

4. Kicker

Kicker New Member

kicker CVT's are great sound subs with minimum mount depth. You can't go wrong with that :)

5. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

i have a 10" kicker L7 behind my seat in my regular cab. they have a pretty deep mounting depth, but i only lost like a click or two in my seat. i had the box built at a local shop. you can actually get about anything you want to back there, and its not bad. by the way, subs HAMMER in the regular cabs!!