1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Subcompacts the Invisible Cars.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Conlan Rose, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ok today as I was driving home from Walmart I needed to change lanes so I did the normal signal, check mirrors, the blind spot and look there wasn't a car to be seen. So I began to slowly merge. Then I hear insane honking and I move back over and a lady in a Nissan versa drives super fast past me and flips me off!! OK, yah some times I mess up and miss a car but I literly never saw her car at all it was like it appeared out of thin air.

Id love to hear the forums opinion and if this has ever happened to you.

2. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Ohhh I have had that happen to me ! I swear I have looked and checked and out of NO WHERE there appears a little iddy bitty car ! beeping and screaming !! It was in my blind spot? I swear I checked it ! I KNOW I checked it but "POOF" there it is anyway ! and I'm like WTF ! Where the "F" did you come from !!

So no your not the only one that these little things magically appear to !

3. Conlan Rose

Ik right I felt so bad to!! People need to drive real cars that can actually be seen by other drivers. Good MPG is totally not worth your life.

4. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Very true, it isn't worth loosing your life or injuring yourself over thats for sure !

it's surprising how they think they can move in and out of traffic and zip around in them as well and we are suppose to see them. and they are quiet, we sure can't hear them.

I watch for motorcycles and one of their safety features is they are loud, I don't like the ones that are quiet and zip in and out of traffic, those are death traps as well.

5. Conlan Rose

i compleatly agree! really hate people who do that it really unsafe.