Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

subs?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by flatsstalker1, Jun 30, 2009.

1. flatsstalker1

flatsstalker1 Member

any ideas on how to hide a pair of 12" subs in a 07 nbs reg cab sierra??

2. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i thought you were selling them...........

theres only one place and thats behind your seat unless you want to do a custom center console which i doubt you want to.

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Talk to Micheal Bay....:lol:

Do you have some already? There are some slim 12 inchers out there, but really in a reg cab one 12 will be plenty of sound.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  4. hmaster77

hmaster77 Rockstar

yea the only thing i have seen like that was a square kicker sub behind the seat

5. STLBIGA

STLBIGA New Member

you have to get a shallow mount sub i got one in mine rockfordfosgate p3 hits good. you can go fullsize but your seat will be in the dash.

6. bluestreak94

bluestreak94 Rockstar

If Kicker still makes them you can get yourself a set of Freeairs that don't need any sort of box for mounting, and they'll be more than enough if you have yourself a good amplifier. If I remember right, you'll be able to mount them one on top of the other between your seats.
    Remember to get yourself a good couple of mids and tweets to go along with the 12's, you can fit a 6 incher in each door panel where the stock speakers go and a pair of 4 or 5 inchers in the dash, along with your tweeters. :)