1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Suburban 2500 grille guard

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by marko54, Jun 4, 2011.

1. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

After ordering the N-Fab prerunner bar and finding out it wouldnt fit the 3/4 ton suburban, i returned it and chose the Go Rhino series 3000 grille guard made to fit the 2500. installed it today.

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Here's a better shot

[​IMG]
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The 'Burbs looking good!!!!
  3. marko54

Thanks, i think i'm done with mods. for awhile
  4. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Do people speeding slow down when they see you? It kinda looks like some of the unmarked police cars around here :)

I would add some HELLA's to that push bar !!
  5. marko54

I hate to say it but they do! I have a sticker on the windshield from the ASPCA Humane Law enforcement, My edge tuner is mounted on the windshield and looks like a radar unit and i have a large Metal dog crate in the rear. On more than 1 ocassion poeple have stopped and asked me if i am a K9 officer. I always have my german shepherd on board