1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Suburban 2nd row bench for bucket seats

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by uponr1, Oct 11, 2012.

1. uponr1

uponr1 New Member

Help! I have a 2007 suburban lt with titanium light grey bucket seats. Looking to trade for titanium bench seat. My wife is gonna kill me if i dont get a bench! I live in the los angeles area. I BELIEVE 2007- 2011 WILL FIT
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

have you checked local salvage yards? sometimes you can find them there in great condition at a fair price.
  3. uponr1

uponr1 New Member

Thank you, I have. The local salvage yard wants $1200. The 3 I called.
  4. BBslider001

BBslider001 New Member

Now that is what I call a flat rip off!! It's called "salvage" for a reason. Seems junkyards have forgotten that very fact. I recently inquired about a used grille to fit my '99. On Ebay, brand new, they are $59 plus shipping. The yard wanted $175!!!!! I laughed. I told them I would give them 60 right there and he laughed back. Oh well, grille is still sitting there and they have lost $60 rather than gain $175. Greed gets you nothing.
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

that is crazy! I think that here they go for between $150-$750
  6. benrader

benrader New Member

I have a 2007 GMC Yukon Xl and I would love to trade. We found out we are having twins and we need to make it easier to get to the third row. Email me at benrader210@gmail.com or give me a call @ (262) 620-1336.
    Thank you
    Ben

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 2007 GMC Yukon Xl and I would love to trade. We found out we are having twins and we need to make it easier to get to the third row. Email me at benrader210@gmail.com or give me a call @ (262) 620-1336.
    Thank you
    Ben