Suburban 2nd row bench for bucket seats

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by uponr1, Oct 11, 2012.

1. uponr1

uponr1 New Member

Help! I have a 2007 suburban lt with titanium light grey bucket seats. Looking to trade for titanium bench seat. My wife is gonna kill me if i dont get a bench! I live in the los angeles area. I BELIEVE 2007- 2011 WILL FIT

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

have you checked local salvage yards? sometimes you can find them there in great condition at a fair price.

3. uponr1

uponr1 New Member

Thank you, I have. The local salvage yard wants $1200. The 3 I called.

4. BBslider001

BBslider001 Member

Now that is what I call a flat rip off!! It's called "salvage" for a reason. Seems junkyards have forgotten that very fact. I recently inquired about a used grille to fit my '99. On Ebay, brand new, they are $59 plus shipping. The yard wanted $175!!!!! I laughed. I told them I would give them 60 right there and he laughed back. Oh well, grille is still sitting there and they have lost $60 rather than gain $175. Greed gets you nothing.

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

that is crazy! I think that here they go for between $150-$750

6. benrader

benrader New Member

I have a 2007 GMC Yukon Xl and I would love to trade. We found out we are having twins and we need to make it easier to get to the third row. Email me at benrader210@gmail.com or give me a call @ (262) 620-1336.
    Thank you
    Ben

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 2007 GMC Yukon Xl and I would love to trade. We found out we are having twins and we need to make it easier to get to the third row. Email me at benrader210@gmail.com or give me a call @ (262) 620-1336.
    Thank you
    Ben