1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Suburban 2x4 lift kits

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Quad racer#212, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Quad racer#212

Quad racer#212 Rockstar

I'm looking for a lift kit for my suburban. Its 2 wheel drive and looking for a kit that will do a arms and spindles front spring or some thing like that. I would like to go up 6in if there is a kit to do it. Help needed with this. Websites and addresses will help and even some picks will help. Thanks
  2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

3. Naptime

Naptime Rockstar 100 Posts

Interesting. I wanna see pice when it's done!!
  4. stephan

Jeez Naptime, your burb sure has a nice lift. That looks really good:great:
  5. Naptime

Naptime Rockstar 100 Posts

Aw shucks.......... Thanks.
    Funny. I was always a sports-car fan. Lots of exotic euro stuff.
    Bought this to tow my boat. Sold the boat. Sold the bikes and the cars.
    Kept the Burb, and I love it!!
  6. baznicholson

baznicholson Member

Wow!! Naptime, that is an absolutely superb looking machine. Like QuadRacer, I wish to lift a 4x2 Suburban and had, up until extremely recently (read 2 minutes) been contemplating about a 2" lift but could be fairly easily persuaded into going a tad higher...
  7. stephan

:great:

EXACTLY!! It does look good doesn't it! I would like to have that much lift on my truck, AND have it look as good as his does.:great:
  8. Quad racer#212

Quad racer#212 Rockstar

Well i dont know what im going to do just yet. I wish it was 4x4 i would just do some 44s with a 12in lift and ride. Just got me a $15.ooo 99 s10. It runs looks good just need to get sone tires and drain the bad gas out. So now im up to 5 s10 truck and 1 suburban. I want to get the burban up 6in and drive it. This is what it looks like now im not knocking it i gave $500 cash for it. yep still need a 5 lug axel too

p_00063.jpg