Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Suburban Carpets from gmpartsclub [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ChevyFan, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

gmpartsclub. Has anyone ever dealt with this company before? I'm looking into a project for replacement carpet.

www.gmpartsclub.com

It would look like this: [​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

... or it would look like this:

[​IMG]
  3. MN_Burbon

MN_Burbon Rockstar 100 Posts

looks nice but seems a little spendy at $300,
  4. MN_Burbon

You'll have to keep us posted on this, I could sure use a new front carpet, way too much coffee on the floor. (64 oz from Super America tipped over twice) ;-(
  5. ChevyFan

Yeah, I've got more than one coffee stain as well. I've been busy with the house and other stuff that I haven't been able to get to this project.

I think that house projects are going to come first for now. First project it to put a double gate on the fence so I can have access to the backyard. I found someone that has some 12' live oak trees that they are giving away, so that's project #2. Then I have to haul away a load or two of trash from our remodeling project that I did after we bought this joint. Next, I then need to figure out what type of workshop I want to build.... maybe sometime this year I'll get to some auto projects!
  6. MN_Burbon

Glad to hear that I am not the only one that "occasionally" gets sidetracked. My wife acts like no one else in the world gets diverted from a task. ;-)
  7. OldDiesel

OldDiesel Rockstar 100 Posts

I find the easiest way to not get yelled at for getting sidetracked is to not start anything in the first place... Of course that leads to a whole new reason to get yelled at.
  8. ChevyFan

Well, I should take a picture of the garage, it's a disaster. I'm thinking of getting a full garage unit so that I don't have to build my own.

Here is the Coleman line:
    http://www.cjhomeandoffice.com/garagestorage.html

Home Depot has a rubbermaid line that looks good and one of them has something called the gladiator line which looks promissing.
  9. MN_Burbon

we should have a "shop gallery", it would be nice to get ideas from what everybody else has for a shop.
  10. ProTouringSub

ProTouringSub New Member

When you do go to order new carpet, let us know who you go with; I am looking to fab a rear seat delete for my car and I would like to cover it in factory(ish) carpeting.

And believe me, I understand when it comes to house stuff taking priority. I need to finish laying the hardwood floors, lay the tile in the bathrooms and entry way, and install/paint/cut my baseboards. Oh, and buy new furniture and appliances. After that, I can really start having fun with the toys again.

I'll also be sure to get some shots of the garage, with the Sub and the car tucked away. Gladiator makes some great stuff; I have one of their 8' workbenches sitting in a box waiting to be assembled. Also look at the Craftsman floor cabinets too, I have one of those as well sitting in a box.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.