suburban z71 convert

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by suburban2500, Nov 6, 2009.

1. suburban2500

suburban2500 Member

I have a 2006 suburban 2500 love the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]truck[/COLOR][/COLOR] but the body seems pretty plain is it possible to convert the body to make it look like the z71 its a biege truck what do u guys think would this make it more agressive looking it has an all around 3 inch lift is there an aftermarket for these parts or will I have to go junkyard [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]searching[/COLOR][/COLOR]??? And how much do you think this little project will run me?

2. sallison

sallison New Member

I would love to see some pictures of how it looks now. Then I can envision the Z71 morph. I have a Z71 burb and would actually like to go more aggressive on it after a lift.

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It wold probably be cheaper to order some parts from stylintrucks.com for some more unique parts then the cost of trying to find Z71 parts form a dealership of even a junkyard. Or just using some elbow grease and scuffing up the chrome and painting it