1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Subwoofer in a Regular Cab

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by GrizzlyTN, Jun 7, 2011.

1. GrizzlyTN

GrizzlyTN Rockstar 100 Posts

Can anybody provide some pictures of a 10" or 12" subwoofer setup in their Regular cab truck?

Anybody managed to get two subs in thier regular cab?
  2. GrizzlyTN

Nobody huh
  3. adam0285

adam0285 Rockstar

I have a JL 13TW5 shallow mount sub stuffed behind the passenger seat of my 07 regular cab. I have heard of people doing two 12's but I've never seen pictures of the box that they ended up in. I'll take a picture of my box and sub soon so you can see what I have.
  4. GrizzlyTN

@Adam.

I would appreciate it! I've already got a decent sound system but no subs just make it sound weak. The hard stuff is done, I just want to add an amp and sub but everything is made for extended cabs or crew cabs....

I know there's gotta be some country boys rockin out there with one or two sub setups! Even if it's home made.
  5. 98Hotrod98

98Hotrod98 Rockstar 100 Posts

Its not my pic, but this is how it could look with two 12s. I had a 3 10s setup in my regular cab dodge, similar box.

[​IMG]
  6. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

check out subthump.com they have a lot more than most places and better prices too
  7. GrizzlyTN

Appreciate it! That's exactly what I was looking for!