1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Suggestions on Body Mounts??

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by bosscat800, Nov 17, 2010.

1. bosscat800

bosscat800 New Member

I have a 1993 1500, 4x4 suburban. I have owned it since 1994. It has 140,000 miles and on it. I will never get rid of this vehicle, it has always been very reliable. Crawled underneath the other day to grease and noticed sway bar bushings are starting to fall apart. Figured all the mounts will be needing changed. What is a good qaulity body mount to use. I am not looking to lift it, dont want a real hard mount, just better than oem. Thanks for any help.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Stay away from urethane body mounts. I put them on my '96 Burb and hated them, they transfered every bump into the cab. I replaced with NAPA body and swaybar bushing. There a little stiffer than stock so they hold up better but not as stiff as the urethane ones.
    1 person likes this.