Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Summer time truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

lmnbo..................................

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

YES! srgt.. I added you to the list.. Got three members so far... tell everyone to post!! :)

3. Coach24

3? from the Midwest? isn't that where Chevy headquarters are? one would think they would open the gates and offer tours and :neutral:freebies and......Oh right it is the new GM. well maybe somewhere else then:grrrrrr:

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

HI EVERYONE........

So I have planned and organized all the REGIONAL USA SUMMER TRUCK MEETS.... They are going to be awesome...Took me three months, but I have planned it down to date, time, location, attractions, hotels, restaurants/nightlife, shopping etc... I have the member list for each region (those who have posted, threaded, added me as a friend) will get a "@" beside their name, in the thread, and for those who didn't post or would like to go to the meet, write down the information and come on out!

I am going to see if I can get some stickers for the members who attend (maybe a small donation or fee, would be cool)...

I AM GOING TO POST ALL THE THREADS THIS WEEK>>>> FOR YOUR REGION... Make sure if you have any questions, that you ask me.... All 4 REGIONAL MEET THREADS will be posted at the same time... I have all the detailed information for bookings, hotels and other information..etc...

Thank you too all the members who have posted, thanked me for organizing the meets, provided information for their regions and have helped me organize: Shout outs to everyone, but special ones to
    @SurrealOne, @nakranij, @Red Z71 Max, @rileyjr16, @sgtsjj, @4x4squared, @747, @djthumper, @COACH, @FrigginNoodles, @AMac, @adampaul1964, @jake's silverado and @99'HEARTBEAT for your support when I was sick for the entire month of February, PM's/MSGS and for all your input for the regional meets... I am so very lucky to be apart of this huge GMTC Family... The meets are going to be awesome... Keep your eye out for your REGIONAL THREAD!!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  5. Coach24

Thanks Again. And get well soon