1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Summer time truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

id deffinitly be up for this. wither here on the east coast or back in minnesota. some things are up in the air for me, so im not sure were i will be at.

and surreal, if u get up to virginia, how come you never came to visit me? :p

Alex
  2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'd go to a meet. No members around me, so it would be cool to meet some elsewhere. Seattle would be cool.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Nice icy roads here today . My Silverado loves going side ways then switching to the other side and sliding . then back and the brodies man I love the winter driving . Did put it in 4wd to pull another driver out of ditch. He gave me 20 bucks for 20 minutes of work. Not bad. Maybe I should start driving wreckers again
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

so far ive only put my truck in 4wd once...and thats because i had to stop on a hill and couldnt get going other wise...buuuut i think if we are really going to do this we need to settle on a date and pretty much a location
  5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Mine has been put in twice and left on for my commute in and out of town. Roads were bad enough that I couldn't get over 50 anyway. Pretty bad that I already need new snow tires in only 3 seasons.
  6. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

i would love a meet but cant drive to far :no: and pretty sure arkansas is out of the running lol.
  7. Coach24

You never know> Put in your two cents and see if Bubba's place is available down the road
  8. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man Member

I could probably make one in ohio or surrounding states. Early summer like may and june would be best for me. Sounds like fun. Keep us updated.
  9. Coach24

Come on Chevy owners let us know what you wanna do
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

So, guys, I started this post, because i was curious on the people who was interested in have a spring/summer/fall truck meet and where the locations are. I have a pretty good idea of where people want to meet and the time frames, and how many people are interested, I hope that there is more people that wanna meet. I would like some real specific information and input about where good spots are for people; I would like to contact dealerships to get them to hold them, much safer for people/trucks and more people will attend... So, I will start a forming up regional summer meets for Canada/USA...
    EVERYONE'S help would be much appreciated.... If you don't want to participate and put in your input or go to the meet, the no-one is going to beg you to come, it will be your loss!