Summer time truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jan 22, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

OK guys.. got 8 SOUTHERN STATES members who posted.... Here is the link for the southern states, if you are on here, PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD.. ONLY SOUTHERN STATES RIGHT NOW...

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2010/11/southern_states_full_map.gif

I know that there is more than 8 members from the south... Come on guys, make my life a little easier.. LOL

2. BoneHead

BoneHead Member

Houston, Texas checking in. I'd be down for a meet. Give me a chance to get out of the house and do something.

3. GMCErica

Thank you to the 12 SOUTHERN STATES members who posted on the SUMMER MEETING THREAD...Keep the members posting please...

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Pick one then trailer the rest

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Did you check with Steve for a list? He was going to try and come up with a logistical list of some sort. although they don't have a way to capture location right now.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I think that is what Obama said in his acceptance speech:neutral:

5. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Raleigh North Carolina

6. GMCErica

This is the only way to do this right now, and it is the best way, cause it gives me and other members a chance to see who is interested in a meet (seriously) and other members can see where eachother are from... KEEP IT UP GUYS!! 13 SOUTHERN MEMBERS posted.... keep the list coming, only 6 days until the SOUTHERN STATES thread is closed...

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

JT- Maybe post a registration form to lock in those that are truly motivated and have a real intention of attending.
    I am kind of surprised you can't do a flash mail to all those in the territory you are arranging this. Can this site to a flyer email to all members email inbox to cathc their attention in this busy time of year?

I was looking elsewhere on this site and found this ;
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/17751-South-(South-amp-Southeast)

maye that will help you increase your numbers of participants

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  8. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I haven't been around for a few weeks so I just saw this thread.

Northern state in the house. Buffalo here.

9. GMCErica

Hey Coach
    Thanks for the input, I am going to do this by posting, and if people choose not to post on the thread, then that is their choice. I have 13 members already.. When I post the Southern States Meet on the thread, then people can go to the meet then.
    Denise: Only SOUTHERN STATES Right now.. but thanks Hun!! Northern States Next week!!

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

C'mon peeps