Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Summer time truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jan 22, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

THANKS GUYS!! for posting... we got 16 SOUTHERN STATE members who posted.. This thread is only up for 5 more days... Then the Northern States get to post, you want them to out member post you??? LOL SOUTHERN STATES ONLY POST FOR THIS THREAD PLS!!

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Rocky Mountain States?:neutral:

3. GMCErica

Thanks Guys for supporting this meet! 21 members posted.. SOUTHERN STATES ONLY for posting right now.. 2 days until the thread closes... PLEASE PLEASE if you haven't posted and you are a SOUTHERN STATE member, please post!! CLOSES Thursday at 12am..

4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Georgia and Alabama here if there one in ga I can talk to guys at year one

5. GMCErica

Hey! Thanks for posting...There are a few AL and GA members.. The member list for the regional meets will be coming out soon.. When all the Region threads are done... Gonna add you as a friend, so i can keep track of everyone.. and I like your truck too!! Love the Black-out look.. My Envoy is on her way there.. I AM FAN!!

6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Put me in the mix.

7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm a big fan of black for sure. Looks good

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Black:party: is Black, I want my baby back

9. carmantx

carmantx Member

I am way out in West Texas, In the south, but would be easier to make any type of meet in New Mexico or Colorado.

10. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

It would be great to have a meet with yall but I leave for afghanistan the begining of june. This is a great idea tho