Summer time truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

dunno if im for sure for sure going to Afghanistan the end of march, but it sure looks that way.

just a fyi for ya.

Alex

2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Alex.....good luck if you go///...what an honour to serve your country ...
    Brian from Canada!!!

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Keep yer head down and stay alert. My nephew just left for Afghanistan a week ago. He has something to do with Helicopters. Not sure if he is maintenance or pilot, or some other support. I know when he enlisted a few years back he was actually flying copters so that would be my guess.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Well if ya go and need someone to watch yer truck and keep some miles on her , just drop her by. Includes weekly wash and wax

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

yup lot of ground out here in the west. One meet for all the west seems impractical , considering the expanse of the territory on that map. Probably best to divide into Northwest and south west

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Alex.. well, the meet wont be the same without you... but we will be thinking about you always... we wish all the best, and a safe tour oversees.. We are proud of you!! Thank you for you service ...

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

someone *cough, steve cough* needs to hook me up with some GMTC stickers so i can run around with those on my truck. (army one that is)

Alex

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Good advertisement for both military and civilian

7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

NICE a paid vacation LOL well if you do go be safe man!

8. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hook me up with some stickers and I'll show them off in the hampton roads area as well. I kno a few people at langley that have chevys that I'll get to join the site so they can join in on this meet seens how I'll be deployed for it.

9. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Please make sure that everyone checks the SUMMER TRUCK MEET THREADS... The next meet thread is MIDWEST> Please check the thread and post! The southern members have 26 members that posted on the their thread... Come on MIDWEST STATES... POST!!! :)

10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

MN is considered midwest correct??