SUMMER TRUCK MEETS> Regional Maps

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 8, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Hi everyone
    As you all know, I am planning the trucks meets this year for all of USA and Canada.. This is just a Thread to show everyone how the meets are going to be divided up as...

I thought maybe Central Canada- could link with with PA, OH, BUFF, NIAGARA, NY etc... if they wanted to do a huge meet... could be awesome!

SOUTHERN STATES have: 20 Members posted..
    Next to Thread:
    MIDWEST, THEN NORTHEAST and THE WEST

[​IMG]

Then...........
    CANADA: Depending on how many members post, I will see what regions want a meet...
    Definitely: WEST COAST(BC, AB and Northern can join) CENTRAL[Toronto (GTA)] and if there is enough members the EAST COAST and PRAIRIES

[​IMG]

FRIDAY THREAD: MIDWEST MEMBERS... be on the look out to post....

SPECIAL NOTE:

THANK YOU TOO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO POSTED ALREADY, AND THE ONES WHO WILL POST.. ALSO, TO THE ONES WHO HAVE CALLED, EMAILED, MSG'D AND PM ME WITH THEIR SUPPORT AND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT; THANK YOU!!

I hope everyone knows that I am organizing this for the club and all the wonderful members, who really want these meets. This is a huge task that I have taken on, but knowing my crazy self, it will happen. LOL...I really hope that you all keep an eye out for your REGIONAL THREAD.. and please post when it is your state or region that is threading. I really need everyone's cooperation! This is will be the summer of GMTC :)

THANKS
    GMCErica
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Nice job......:great:
  3. ajarman

ajarman New Member

I must have missed something.....When and where is the southern meet?
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Thanks Erica. This will help everyone posting know what area they are in. Everyone probably should focus on an area centralized in each region. Like I mentioned to Erica the other night, somewhere in central Tennesee or Alabama would probably be fair for all that are attending the Southeastern Meet. Just keep this in mind people!! Thanks
  5. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Do the southern meet in Tuscaloosa we got plenty of open field and parking lots since the tornado
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

The meet date isnt set yet... I have added your USER NAME and LOCATION to the list, but I would like you to please post on the Summer time truck meet thread, so I can keep count of you!

Only 1 day left to post to the southern members truck meet..

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

THANKS! I am working hard on the meets... Gonna be awesome :)
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Been tring to do what I used to do with the Avalanche clubs.. Hot Dog/ Gokart GTG's...So far not much luck..
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Well based on the regional map it looks like those in the North east will have less distance then others to travel so No excuses for not attending. We could fit that whole region inside the other regions 6 or 7 times.