Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Summer Vacation!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Jun 9, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's going on a summer vacation this year? Post the details!

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My wife, Daughter and I are driving to Las Vegas in September, we'll spend a week visiting my Mom.
    Were gonna take the wifes HHR and tow it back behind our motorhome we left in Vegas last year.

3. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'll be going down to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels with my fiance, future mother-in-law, and future brother-in-law next month. I've never been, and I've heard it's fun. I just hope it's not too crowded...although I'm sure it will be. I hate crowds! I'd rather float the river with a cooler full of ice cold beer, but hopefully we get to do that too!

4. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

La Jolla, CA for two weeks :party:
    We go every year, the day after Father's day, to relax on the Beach and go window shopping (and eat out at fancy sea food restaurants).

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's already pretty crowded, but looks like fun. It is looking good on the river, too. White Water Sports is busy on SH 306, come on down!

6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

my parents just bought a beach house in Cape May, NJ so ill be down there at the beach a lot

7. Dan

Dan Rockstar 100 Posts

were big into camping and have a nice camper but with cost of fuel we decided to join a local rec club so we now go camping every weekend 4 miles from home besides for that all summer trips have been canceled till fuel rates stabelize

Dan

8. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

"I'm going to Disneyworld"!!!

LOL, our family is flying to Orlando, FL for the week in August. Our friends have a timeshare and we are staying in a 4 bedroom townhouse at a 4-star luxury resort called Star Island. Our half is only costing us $70 for the week!
    We will be going to all the local attractions.

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

No vacation for us this year, it's all about the baby. Did get a bonus at work, not sure if we'll have to stay home this Christmas because of high airfare, etc though.

10. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Going to Long Beach, WA this coming weekend for much needed R&R.