1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sun visors

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by o3gerber, Feb 26, 2011.

1. o3gerber

o3gerber New Member

would like to see some trucks with sun visors, i am thinking about gettin one but wanna see how they look on the 99-07s
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

I like them too but havent seen any of the new trucks with one.Were you thinking of going with one that has the lights?
  3. o3gerber

o3gerber New Member

I like the look of the lights but im kinda a cheapskate so i got the plain one, i like the more squared off ones but had a hard time finding it for the 99-07 models. Couldent even find anything on LUNDs website, i ended up getting the summit brand sun visor for the 89-99 models. one of my friends put the same one on his 2000 silverado, so i will get some pictures up and let you know how it goes when i get it on.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What I have heard is that Lund no longer makes them and sold the molds to a Co called Core Mt in Tx The same Co that now owns Goodhood. Not sure what they are doing with it. Core makes plastic and fiberglass Bumpers for Co's like GM. http://www.coremt.com/About/
  5. o3gerber

o3gerber New Member

cool i was curios why i couldent find any lund sunvisors around, thanks!