1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sup???

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by suicide_star, Jun 11, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. suicide_star

suicide_star New Member

Hi, my name is Jaime...I'm a 25 yr old male from South Louisiana. I currently own an 07 Silverado, it's my daily driver. I also have an 89 S10 2dr blazer with a 383 stroker putting out 450hp and an 85 S10 2dr blazer with a 2.8 and 4wd. I vowed to myself that i wouldn't touch the Silverado and would leave it stock, well...my will power fails. It's a swb/reg cab WT model with a 4.8, gunmetal grey. So far it's got a hypertech power III programmer, true dual flowmaster 40 series 2ch mufflers, and i've got a Volant CAI in the mail. No body mods yet, but i've got new paintable bumper end caps in the mail with the fog light holes and some smoked TYC fog lights to throw in them (to get rid of the WT look). I'd love any suggestions for other performance parts like pulleys, cams, TB spacers...I can't seem to find a good source for any of these parts. Peace.
  2. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  3. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  5. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site. I knew it wasn't possible to keep a Silverado stock. The mods sound great. A good site I like to browse for parts is performancecenter.com. They have underdrive pullies and some other stuff on there for pretty good prices.

-Greg
  8. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!!

Jegs lists 6 cams and 2 spacers.

Summit has a few spacers too.
  9. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the site
  10. suicide_star

suicide_star New Member

here's a few pictures of my blazer